Last updated: 26 / 1-2021
• Personal information: all information that can be linked to a natural person. Processing: any operation performed with personal data.
Purpose of imove's processing and categories of information that is processed imove only processes personal information that is relevant and necessary in connection with evaluating your participation and possibly offering you a place in the pilot project and / or sending you marketing. The information we process includes contact information (for example, name, address, e-mail, telephone number) and information that you have given us in connection with inquiries and any inquiries.
2. Where do we get the personal information from? Contact information is obtained when you enter the information on www.imove.no. We will also be able to get information about you through your contact with one of our employees. The same applies to personal information that you provide in connection with any surveys you participate in.
3. Processing basis for imove's processing of your personal data In accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, imove processes your personal data as necessary to fulfill our agreement with you. For processing performed to send you marketing, including newsletters, our processing base is your consent to such processing, in accordance with GDPR Article 6, first paragraph, letter a. You can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us by email hi @ imove.se. If you revoke your consent, this will not affect the legality of imove's processing before the consent was withdrawn. In some cases, imove according to law or public authority will need to process your personal data for other purposes. In such cases, the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on imove, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR.
4. Share and disclose your personal information: Unless otherwise agreed, imove has the right to share the information with employees of imove or other companies in the imove group as far as necessary. imove's employees are covered by the confidentiality of your personal information. imove will not disclose or share information with third parties outside the EU / EEA without a legal basis, for example on the basis of your express consent, European Commission decision on adequate protection or binding business rules securing your personal information. In any case, the personal information will not be shared or disclosed unless it is necessary for the purposes set out in this declaration. Subcontractors' processing of your personal data is always regulated in an agreement and in accordance with the confidentiality legislation in force at any given time.
5. Storage of personal data imove stores your personal information for as long as is necessary for imove to achieve the purposes mentioned in paragraph 1 of this statement or as long as it is required of us to comply with legal requirements.
6. Your rights: According to the Personal Data Act, you have the right to access, correct, limit the processing and deletion of your personal data. If you want to exercise your rights, you can contact imove at the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The right to access your personal information gives you access to the information, including the categories processed, recipients of personal information and the purpose of the information. Read more about this right and restrictions in Article 15 of the GDPR. The right to correct your personal information gives you the opportunity to correct incorrect information about processes about you. Read more about this right in Article 16 of the GDPR. The right to delete only applies in certain cases, for example if imove has illegally processed the personal data or you revoke your consent. The right to deletion presupposes that the conditions in the law are met, cf. Article 17 of the GDPR, and that imove has no other legal basis for the processing. You also have the right to demand limitation of the imove processing of your personal data, in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR. In addition, you have the right to receive the personal data to process processes electronically about you in a structured, commonly used